Saturday, April 2, 2016

HR Manager BF

Girl :- Lets go for a dinner tonight.

Boy (a HR Manager) :- Ok.

Girl :- But where will you take me?

Boy :- Should we go to Mint Food (an economic restaurant) ? 

Girl :- No. That's a very cheap place. Let's go to Tomato's (A brutally costly place).

Boy :- *silence for a minute* Ok, See you at 7. I will pick you up from your place.

Boy picks up girl at 7.

On the way...

Boy :- Once I had pani puri competition with my sister and she ate 30 pani-puris and defeated me.

Girl :- What's so difficult in it?

Boy :- Defeating me in Pani-puri eating competition is difficult.

Girl :- I can easily beat you.

Boy :- Please leave it. It's not your cup of tea.

Girl :- Let us have that competition right now.

Boy :- So you want to see yourself defeated?

Girl :- Let's see.

They both stop at a Pani-puri stall. 

They start eating.

After about 30 Pani-puri the boy gave up. 

The girl was also full, but to defeat her boyfriend, she ate one more and shouted, "You lose."

The bill was Rs 120/-

Moral of the Story:-
'Main aim of a HR Manager is to satisfy employee with minimum investments.

Winning attitude with less investment, ensuring strong Return On Investment, ROI.

No comments: