Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confession

GIRL: Forgive me father for I have sinned
PRIEST: What have you done my child


GIRL: I called a man a son of a bitch
PRIEST: Why did you call him a son of a bitch

GIRL: Caused he touched my hand
PRIEST: Like this, (as he touches her hand)

GIRL: Yes father.
PRIEST: That's no reason to call a man a son of a bitch

GIRL: Then he touched my breast.
PRIEST: Like this, (as he touched her breast)

GIRL: Yes father
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him a son of a bitch

GIRL: Then he took off my clothes father like this, (as he takes off her clothes)

GIRL: Yes father
PRIEST: That's no reason to call him a son of a bitch

GIRL: Then he stuck his you know what into my you know where
PRIEST: Like this, (as he stuck his you know what into her you know where)

GIRL: YES FATHER, OH.....YES FATHER, UMMMM...YES......YESFATHER
After a few minutes the priest said, that no reason to call him a son of a bitch

GIRL: But father he had AIDS
PRIEST: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

No comments: